We provide opportunities, programs and services for immigrant and refugee WOMEN and their families to facilitate and support their smooth integration into our local communities.
We aspire to empower, support and champion opportunities for immigrant and refugee WOMEN and their families through a nationally recognized suite of community centered and integrated services.
At RIWC Regina Immigrant Women Centre, we value:
- Inclusion of immigrant and refugee women and their families
- Empowerment of immigrant and refugee women to build confidence, community networks, and work-related skills and knowledge, in a safe and supportive environment.
- Equality by advocating equal rights and access to health, housing, and employment opportunities for immigrant and refugee women and their families.
- Diversity and rich diverse cultural perspectives and experiences
- Transparency & Accountability with stakeholders through open and transparent communication.
- Collaboration with individuals, groups and organizations to advance the promotion of and support for immigrant and refugee women and their families.
We have proudly served newcomers from over 30 countries including:
- Saudi Arabia
RIWC appreciates the funding provided by: